Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

controller input not working upon extraction

(XBOX)voshunter123

After extraction from a mission I get to the mission results screen and then no controller inputs will work in Warframe. I am still able to access the Xbox menus and exit the game. To temporarily fix this issue I have had to relaunch the game. It is not a permanent fix as it will occur on the next mission as well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-05-07 at 1:51 PM, (XBOX)voshunter123 said:

After extraction from a mission I get to the mission results screen and then no controller inputs will work in Warframe. I am still able to access the Xbox menus and exit the game. To temporarily fix this issue I have had to relaunch the game. It is not a permanent fix as it will occur on the next mission as well.

Are you sure this isn’t that just that specific controller acting up?

• 1 month later...
Am 7.5.2021 um 14:51 schrieb (XBOX)voshunter123:

I've the same bug from time to time not sure when it comes but before u close the game all the time it helps for first just to reconnect the controller with the xbox. Just take out the Akku or the cable and it works for first. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived