Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack feedback

(NSW)Kaizer

I have basically multiple things I'd like to address

Corpus ship captains do not stop talking. I don't need or want to hear them talking so frequently, the option of radio silence would be welcomed especially if say they keep blathering on about torpedoes and I'm both out of range and have an object obstructing their fire. You do not get this kind of constant yammering on Grineer missions aside the ships all saying "we're in need of assistance" over and over, which gets a tad annoying too.

I'm told I have to get back to my ship to abort a mission? Why cannot I just simply abort. I had that notification when I was going to lose on orphix. Why can't I just auto-warp back to my ship and exit the mission? It doesn't help I was stuck in operator form and had no access to my omni in that form. We should be allowed to use our omni in operator form and even when operating the necramech for something as simple as warping. I understand certain limitations but let the omni warp be used regardless of whether you're in in the warframe, operator form or piloting the necramech.

I also cannot color customize my Voidrig's included gun when its equipped to my necramech which I found odd. I had to equip it to my archwing settings in order to put the skin I got onto it and it later went onto the necramech equipment settings. That is constricting, I should be allowed to customize the appearance of my necramech archgun without having to put it on my archwing to be able to change its appearance.

Archived