Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Questions & Other Stuff

(XBOX)Nebula SYS

so, i have my own clan and dojo, i've been working on it 100% solo (minus some handfuls of resources here and there from friends) since MR 6 (MR 14 now), and have dumped so many hours into it, and plat too for the emblem, and also dumped a lot of resources and such into my alliance as well (again, including plat for the emblem), and i planned to open it up to the public once i got the dojo pristine, perfect, and with almost the max rooms (almost max so it was very large, but still had just enough room to add more stuff if new rooms are added, like they did with railjack, adding the drydock), and so i was wondering: what is the max rooms for a dojo? the wiki says 128, but that may be years old (and with connectors i think i'm way over that, and i heard someone say the limit was 1,000 about a year ago), and with them adding rooms and seemingly revisiting dojos a small amount (they added orokin entrati rooms, and decorations, and some newer corpus rooms, decorations, and such), i feel like they might have expanded that cap, and/or removed it entirely, which begs the question: what is the current cap, if any? also, can they add some way to view all the rooms in the dojo, perhaps when you're in the menu to change the room name, description, and/or select decorate, add a button at the bottom that can be opened with the activate button (X for me on Xbox One. it could be just like when you're in the trade screen to show the rules and stuff about trading) and using that button or clicking the little "i" icon they can add, it'll show dojo stats, like room count, energy, capacity, etc, and any other information, like rooms that are causing a lot of server load/lag, so maybe you can back down on decorations in those rooms, something like that to show you a good amount of dojo information, and only have people with the decorator role be able to see this. also, another reason i ask is because one of the rooms, the Starlight Market, that was added very recently (i think in update 30), it adds capacity to the dojo, instead of taking away from it like gardens, connectors, and most other rooms, and i have multiple of that room built, so, in theory, could i build infinite of that room, for infinite capacity, and thus infinite total rooms in my dojo? i already have a teleporter list 18 locations long, and so my dojo is already very large, with plenty of room to expand, but still, i would like to know what the limit is, so i can count, and get near that limit, but without going over so i can expand later on if they add more new rooms. i also had the idea to make personal quarters for members, so they can each have 1 small garden as their room (as a reward for clan events and stuff, so it's not too crowded, and that way i don't have 20 empty, extra, and/or incomplete rooms at any given time, all belonging to inactive members). i just want to know exactly what the limits are, so i can near them and give them a kiss lmfao, but without pushing past them. any feedback would be really helpful. also, if anyone on xbox wants a tour, i'd be happy to give one lol, i've done a lot of work in my dojo.

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Nebula SYS said:

so, i have my own clan and dojo, i've been working on it 100% solo (minus some handfuls of resources here and there from friends) since MR 6 (MR 14 now), and have dumped so many hours into it, and plat too for the emblem, and also dumped a lot of resources and such into my alliance as well (again, including plat for the emblem), and i planned to open it up to the public once i got the dojo pristine, perfect, and with almost the max rooms (almost max so it was very large, but still had just enough room to add more stuff if new rooms are added, like they did with railjack, adding the drydock), and so i was wondering: what is the max rooms for a dojo? the wiki says 128, but that may be years old (and with connectors i think i'm way over that, and i heard someone say the limit was 1,000 about a year ago), and with them adding rooms and seemingly revisiting dojos a small amount (they added orokin entrati rooms, and decorations, and some newer corpus rooms, decorations, and such), i feel like they might have expanded that cap, and/or removed it entirely, which begs the question: what is the current cap, if any? also, can they add some way to view all the rooms in the dojo, perhaps when you're in the menu to change the room name, description, and/or select decorate, add a button at the bottom that can be opened with the activate button (X for me on Xbox One. it could be just like when you're in the trade screen to show the rules and stuff about trading) and using that button or clicking the little "i" icon they can add, it'll show dojo stats, like room count, energy, capacity, etc, and any other information, like rooms that are causing a lot of server load/lag, so maybe you can back down on decorations in those rooms, something like that to show you a good amount of dojo information, and only have people with the decorator role be able to see this. also, another reason i ask is because one of the rooms, the Starlight Market, that was added very recently (i think in update 30), it adds capacity to the dojo, instead of taking away from it like gardens, connectors, and most other rooms, and i have multiple of that room built, so, in theory, could i build infinite of that room, for infinite capacity, and thus infinite total rooms in my dojo? i already have a teleporter list 18 locations long, and so my dojo is already very large, with plenty of room to expand, but still, i would like to know what the limit is, so i can count, and get near that limit, but without going over so i can expand later on if they add more new rooms. i also had the idea to make personal quarters for members, so they can each have 1 small garden as their room (as a reward for clan events and stuff, so it's not too crowded, and that way i don't have 20 empty, extra, and/or incomplete rooms at any given time, all belonging to inactive members). i just want to know exactly what the limits are, so i can near them and give them a kiss lmfao, but without pushing past them. any feedback would be really helpful. also, if anyone on xbox wants a tour, i'd be happy to give one lol, i've done a lot of work in my dojo.

i just counted, and have 91 rooms presently, including connectors, elevators, etc, everything

Archived