Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Baro Ki'teer Bounties mashed with sorties

FallenDisco

Warframe does not lack in content.

What it does lack is consistency. There is plenty of content in game that has no connection between each other. There are dozens if not hundreds of small grind islands that all reward different things. As a part of "compacting warframe" I suggest Baro Ki'teer bounties.

Every week there would be 5 different mission types assigned randomly to different days. All of them would rewards some ducats upon completion. Most of the missions would be a single run missions (capture, exterminate, mobile defense, etc.) while Wednesday and Friday would be endless (Interception, survival, excavation, etc.) granting x amount of ducats per rotation. Also, each day would have their respectful level increase.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Mission type

Mission type

Mission type (endless)

Mission type

Mission type (endless)

Shop unlocked

50 ducats for completed

100 ducats for completed

150 ducats for completed

200 ducats for completed

250 ducats for completed

Rotating rewards that Baro usually has + sortie rewards

10-15 levels

20-30 levels

40-60 levels

70-90 levels

100+ levels

(not steel path)

All previous missions are also unlocked

*numbers are all just for example

At the end of the week (Saturday and Sunday) The Kiteer shop would unlock. All the gathered ducats could be spent for normal Baro Ki'teer trades and current sortie rewards. I realize this would probably decrease the price of The Legendary Fusion Core, but there are 2 thoughts I may have. 1 - I assume like 99% of us never dropped it anyway and the only reason we have one or two is because of stream drops or whatever else, 2 - The fact the core would appear in shop could also go through trade randomizer, just like all current Baro trades.

Every mission would unlock as the week progresses, so player could not play a Friday mission on Monday. Also, every previous mission needs to be completed before unlocking weekend shop or later weekday's missions.

I realize the chance that one of Digital Extremes would actually read that is almost as minor as getting Legendary Core from sortie, but I do like writing those. Even if its pointless its still fun. 

As always I appreciate some feedback. What's good, what's wrong.

Archived