You guys know exactly why. 

Brakk vs Bronco Prime

150 vs 140 damage

15% vs 2,5% crit chance

200% vs 150% crit damage

5-round clip vs 4-round clip

1-second reload vs 2-second reload

2 polarities vs 0 polarities

Brakk is ridiculous, I have no idea why DE keeps releasing weapons that powerful. Most of the other weapons that are viable for a crit build have much lower damage than the weapons on which crit mods are useless. I have no idea why Brakk should be superior in every aspect when compared to the Bronco Prime.

Edited by GalliumGD

...what if i told you....EVENT EXCLUSIVE PRICE.....

because event exclusive gear should outstrip the gear that is available outside of events or something

Well I suppose the 100 point requirement kinda justifies the Brakk's power. Brb formaing my Brakk

Oh, god, why people keep creating topics like this? Why? Don't you understand that it's an EVENT WEAPON and it should be better that others, because if it wouldn't be better than non-event weapons many people would complain about it and there would be even more topics like this. Forget words 'Buff' 'Overpowered' and 'Nerf'.

How exactly will that change anything, both are equal except brakk is more equal than the bronco.

because they said they would have to make a pass on everything.

frames, weps, elements and how they work together, my mother.... wait...

anyway, it will (or so they claim, and so i hope) change a lot of things.

claiming that something is op or up at this point in time is a waste of time.

wait till after the new dmg model is out, then we can have a real discussion.

it's an EVENT WEAPON and it should be better that others

I love this mentality

That aside, 100 missions actually isn't very easy to be honest. Other than leechers who AFK'd at spawn, those who really slogged their guts out for the event deserve their Brakk.

Forget words 'Buff' 'Overpowered' and 'Nerf'.

nononono.

we need people to talk about why a gun is op/up... so long as they do so in a coherent and realistic fashion.

going to the forum and yelling "its OP/UP DE, fix this #$%&" is not the way to do it. sadly, that is what most people do.

that said, op did not do this, and i for one thank him for that.

however, discussing what needs to be buffed or nerfed at this point is pointless.

the current dmg model will change sooner than later, and it will likely be a drastic change.

after it drops... everything is open season... i hope DE will be prepared.

Brains, you are allowed you use them.

indeed, but again, let me reiterate:

however, discussing what needs to be buffed or nerfed at this point is pointless.

the current dmg model will change sooner than later, and it will likely be a drastic change.

after it drops... everything is open season... i hope DE will be prepared.

100 missions and supported corpus. I wanted those Corpus weapons, not that smelly turd.

While I rather have the Detron and Prova Vandal as well, the Brakk really is a lovely gun. OK sure it isn't the best looking weapon around but it's performance is brilliant, it's powerful, it can carry your weight in high-end missions, it really feels like a gun you can bring into a session of players who use Acrid, Despair and Hikou.

When you promote event explusive content you are punishing casual players and pushing away new players. When my friends see that you have to devote yourself to the game and you already missed all the content from previous events, they don't even bother to start playing this game. When you buff explusive content more than casual content you only pissoff regular players because for whatever reason they had to miss the event, out of town, work, study etc. IMHO all content in the game should be something achievable for anyone as long as they work on it, i.e. rank system etc. though it has power creep flaws. In respect to power creep-- more focus on a toolbox philosophy instead of an arms-race.

So, OP, you wanted Detron, and you don't like Brakk. Additionally you got only BP, without a potato nor the slot.

Aren't you just...

Jealous?

I mean, no offence, but it looks like "I got the weapon, that I don't like, and I got worse version of it, so I want it to be a crap! Because I wanted something else!"
I wonder, if the Corpus were the winning faction, would you start a topic saying "Nerf Detron!"?

Edited by Angius