Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Bronco Prime

Kickboxing_Banana

When you promote event explusive content you are punishing casual players and pushing away new players. When my friends see that you have to devote yourself to the game and you already missed all the content from previous events, they don't even bother to start playing this game. When you buff explusive content more than casual content you only &!$$off regular players because for whatever reason they had to miss the event, out of town, work, study etc. IMHO all content in the game should be something achievable for anyone as long as they work on it, i.e. rank system etc. though it has power creep flaws. In respect to power creep-- more focus on a toolbox philosophy instead of an arms-race.

I don't think so. It's not like as if we will never have events again. Warframe have a fair amount of events time to time. If they miss this one, we will have the next.

I wasn't around during the Snipetron event, so what? Buff Vulkar?

... Oh wait, we already have the Vectis.....

to be fair... the weps we didnt get will show up again sooner or later.

I have something to add. This is not PvP game also. That means, players don't have some unfair advantage above the others just because some exclusive weapons.

So, OP, you wanted Detron, and you don't like Brakk. Additionally you got only BP, without a potato nor the slot.

Aren't you just...

Jealous?

I mean, no offence, but it looks like "I got the weapon, that I don't like, and I got worse version of it, so I want it to be a crap! Because I wanted something else!"

I wonder, if the Corpus were the winning faction, would you start a topic saying "Nerf Detron!"?

I would still be requesting the buff of Bronco Prime.

Nothing like i want to throw you into open window and shred into pieces with lawn mower then burn at the stake, but i wanna ask: Why? You have Brakk, use it instead of Bronco. If not - use your Bronco and don't skip events.

If you knew how to read, you would know that I have completed 100 missions during the event.

Ok so why could it not have been better in SOME ways to the Bronco prime?

Just crit damage and % lets say. So it is still better gun then Bronco but doesnt outshine it in ALL stats.

I feel we would have less threads about this if it was not ALL STATS that the Brakk beat it in. Why not have it have a large clip (10) and a long reload but same damage as bronco? Why not make it stun or knockdown?

Damage 2.0 will not affect the difference between this and B. prime as it is not a damage type issue.

The only downside to the Brakk is that you currently cant get one if you missed event. Also I say currently as it is not a wraith/Vandal and has a Recipe version already... New Alad V/Sargas Ruk drops anyone?

Damage 2.0 will not affect the difference between this and B. prime as it is not a damage type issue.

dont forget that they said they would need to make a pass on all the weps.

in other words, the the newer weps have been made with the new dmg model in mind, and the old weps will have to be touched up.

there is still hope that DE will keep their word about this.

but again:

after it drops... everything is open season... i hope DE will be prepared.
Edited by alchemistjkt