Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't connect to other players in any way

Gorogs

I haven't ever had this problem in the 3 years I have been playing Warframe. All of a sudden, a couple weeks ago, I stopped being able to connect to squads: When I try to join a squad, I get the "Please Wait" sign for a bit, and then... nothing happens. This happens with public matches, as well as receiving invitations from my friends. Whenever I try to invite my friends to my own squad, they get stuck in the "Please Wait" screen (the farthest we have waited before quitting has been 15 minutes with nothing happening). 

In addition to all this, I can't see players in relays or dojo anymore. I was on call with my friends, and we were both inside the dojo, but we could simply not see each other. Occasionally, in public matches, I will get a notification that someone joined my squad, but they never get in game, their icon does not appear on the top left like usual, and they disappear a few moments later. The only way I am able to interact with other players in game is through chat.

I've done everything DE and forums advised, restarted my router, port forwarding, ran network diagnostics in game with no problems found, adjusted matchmaking ping limit, changed ports, deactivated firewall, verified download cache, updated windows and drivers. I just don't know what to do, and it is really strange because I don't have a problem matchmaking in other online games. Help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here and I've been looking deep into chats and forum. When trying to join squad it shows a waiting time that leads to nothing. When hosting a public game, a player may join in but will be marked with an interrogation mark. If a game is then launched, the other player will not be present although appearing in the lobby. I tried inviting players and then get stuck. Perfectly matchesGorogs issues and many other players who posted about this topic.

===========================

Problem remains. On a game based on cooperative mods this is really problematic. Please let us have some consideration for something a lotta players suffer from. If guys posting here have any idea what's this about, plz don't forget to UP.

Yeep, me too. I've restarted the game & my pc, done a scan for viruses & actually optimized the cache for once and nothing. Really hope DE gets on this so my Warframe experience can stop being singleplayer.

==============================

Extra info, i get this everytime I do network analysis, so as far as I can tell, the game should be allowing me to join.230410_20210621232735_1.png?width=1142&h

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my friends are experiencing the same thing. This is insane. the amount of money we have put into this game and zero response from any dev. We have done EVERYTHING suggested. absolute clean installs, firewall tweaks, all of it nothing works. Its not a NAT issue, its not a GPU or CPU issue we all have pretty beastly rigs. We are all hard lined with Gig speed internet. 

Really need a resolution to this issue. 

Having the same issue here as well. My friends and I have tried every solution we can find throughout the forums and beyond. Nothing seems to work. If we close the game entirely and relaunch, occasionally, we can launch one mission together then back to not able to launch and infinite please wait screens.

Would love to see this fixed as soon as possible. 

• 4 months later...

Archived