Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fass / Vome Residue

addicted2rp

Alright. So, based on searches, this has happened to others, but... there were no solutions. Thus, I'm probably reporting it again. In-game, I can pick up Vome and/or Fass residue from the deimos area, but it doesn't show in Mission Progress or appear in my inventory when I'm at my orbiter. Oddly, it does show when I'm fishing, offering Vome residue (at least) as some kind of bait? Even then, it doesn't show in the water... I'm just chucking something invisible. From my searches, it was described as a visual bug. How can I get the Vome / Fass residue to show up in my inventory and be useable for my blueprints? Should I completely delete the game from my system and re-download? Resetting the game itself doesn't seem to work. 

• 1 month later...

I'm having similar issues. It says I have Vome/Fass residue in my inventory, but when I want to craft the Zarim/Arioli Mutagen, the foundry notes that I don't have any. And it sometimes appear and disappear from my inventory as well. Am stuck and can't level up my Entrati standing :(

Edited:

Once I bought the blueprints, everything was fine. Even though it doesn't show when I view the requirements through the shop from The Son, everything was normal in the foundry. It seems like it's a visual bug so far. As for my inventory, it is listed under the gear tab and not the resource tab

Archived