Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos Bounty - Grineer Stage Bug

notamonster

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The stage where you're competing against the Grineer to kill the most infested is broken as it counts roaming necramechs as Grineer if they are in range hyperinflating the amount of kills the "Grineer" get failing the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: Any stage where you are competing with Grineer with a roaming necramech nearby.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Even % gain on both sides as enemies slowly spawn in.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Complete Grineer domination, hitting 100% and failing the mission before Tenno hit 20%.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time the Grineer stage is nearby a roaming necramech

I have also experienced this.

Additionally, at higher bounty levels this mission is almost impossible to complete (completely impossible with a nearby Necramech). The Grineer are scaled so highly that all of them (specifically the Trooper grineer with the shotgun) are capable of one-shotting infested the exact frame they spawn in, mostly preventing completion but absolutely denying any chance of obtaining the mission bonus. I have tried several frames and weapons and nothing is really able to out-perform the reflexes and accuracy of a computer AI with knowledge of the exact frame to attack.

EDIT: I'd like to add that the consistency of being horribly outperformed by AI knowledge and reflexes of the Grineer is so routine, that I frequently just quit the bounty mid-stage and wait for it to cycle to a different set of missions, or just ignore the higher two tiers entirely until otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived