Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Challenge Mission Type

ShadowC

I understand that DE also provide a Steel path or hard mode for the endgame player to be more challenge but it still easy to complete the mission for some of the player anyway. So I would like to have a mission that required united among the member in squad if they do not united they will fail that mission like a raid mission in the past. At that era, I and my clanmate were enjoy to do the mission together the mission that will teach the player to help the other and make connection between player to player a lot. The purpose that I speaking out about this mission because I want the mission that not only increase how tough enemies but how complicated to solve the objective and we can enjoy the mission more than 4 peoples. I knew that will be tough for new player. just make the mission for endgame player so they have to pass the journey before access this mission. at that point player should have a clan or friend already or if not it still have a public squad for player. the item's reward from the mission can be traded, this is for the player who want to do solo in this game can have this item. Moreover, I want to see the player have more relationship, the Eidolon or Railjack mission if player got a strong gear then player can do it alone and the rest of squad just do nothing to complete the mission it's kind of boring. One last thing, I want DE to organize the clan event more often because it will make the player and clan have goals and being active in game continuosly. Thank you for your time and your hard work.

Archived