Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Asteroid Base Pleaaase!

WhiteSteel

Question

Most of the times I play on the grineer asteroid base I always hit a brick wall...literally. Actually it's a steel wall. Here's a screenshot:

http://postimage.org/image/wdtflamnl/

I tried wall running to get up there, no sucess. Tried using a nearby crate to jump up there, nothing. Tried super jumping, nothing again... How the hell do I get up there!? I'm getting really frustrated with this!! PLEASE HELP

Edited by WhiteSteel

7 answers to this question

Holding both sprint and jump while running directly at the wall will cause you to run up the wall. Doing the same while running perpendicular to a wall will cause you to run along it horizontally, which will also come in handy for traversing some rooms. In either case, tapping jump while wall running causes you to then jump off the wall, and do back flip in the case of vertical wall runs.

Personally, my Loki runs so fast that I just hold crouch instead of jump while the top of the wall, shooting me through the top of the pipe with gains in momentum to carry me forward. But of course, most warframes wouldn't be able to do this without at least a handful of sprint speed mods.