The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My chat has been broken. I have no other course of action.

(XBOX)PyreneDream

The first I noticed the problem was on May 28th.  

All chat fields are perpetually blank except for the purple text of "KICKBOT" making redirects in Region Chat.

I was at first believing that something happened when I connected/linked the account to the Prime Gaming to get the Loki Skins, etc.  IDK... It the only thing I Can think of.

I put in one service ticket. [DE]Nate was the service rep.  He made some suggestions, and they didn't work.  He closed the ticket.

Later on I resent the ticket and [DE]Nate answered again, stating a conference with [DE] Will.  They pushed the investigation asking questioned about being banned.

I didn't know because I seldom play anymore (work) and wouldn't been in a position to get a ban.I only interact with clan members and trade chat.

I stated I did receive a ban about four years ago (guessing, time goes by quick) of a day from region chat for spamming.  

this happened during our illustrious "Guides of the Lotus" days.

Well...  They closed this ticket as well with no solution, no further details.  Now I'm an isolated Tenno. Incapable of communicating with my clan, incapable of trading.  So what is the point.

Seven Years in and now what?  Either my chat has broken or I was given a ban with no reason, no explanation.

I just want an answer.  This is a game I loved.  Have been patient while others have left altogether.  I have invested almost 3700 hrs of play, made frequent purchases, helped new players along the way...

and now I get silence.  I even tried to bring this up in the General Discussion forum.  Only to have that also get Force Closed after a single day.

IM disappointed.  I'm heartbroken.  And my gaming experience is ruined.  I just purchased another plat pack, and why?  What can I do?

I can't trade with anyone...

Archived