The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Abilities not working (Protea)

(PSN)MrTrixer

I went after my Lich and i had a real hard fight this time around, i used her 4th ability then im trying to inflict as much damage as possible before the time's up and i can activate Temporal Anchor again.

My Lich killed me despite having the Anchor activated 3 times in a row, the ability description clearly says "Dying while Anchor is active rewinds Protea to the Anchor, saving her. Protea is knocked down and the Anchor vanishes."

What happened to me was that the anchor rewinded me, disappeared and then i was lying there bleeding out instead of being knocked down as i normally would.

Protea is one of my main frames because she has that extra life, if that doesnt work then im gonna have some problems taking on end-game missions. Ive noticed other warframes having similar problems as well like Ivara's Prowl VS Exilus attacks from Arbiters of Hexis. (The normal enemies cant see you, but THEY can. And they hurt..)

Im gonna take a break from warframe for now, i havent been able to enjoy anything this new update has to offer and the warframes that i normally use is now bugged and unusable in the more critical missions where you really need them.

I hope that a few patches will fix this up by the time i come back, good luck!
Tenno MrTrixer

Archived