Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

You want exclusivity in people applying to your clan yet invite anyone and everyone that wants in without asking them any questions or anything. Pretty hypocritical if you think about it.

Great story bro.

Considering it's literally our only requirement ...

You're right, we don't ask questions or even for much. Therefore we see all folks who apply to a dozen other clans as gamblers who are just seeing whichever they get into first. We don't have mastery, frame or even an hours played requirements. Let's be honest here, that simple requirement of only applying to us if you are seriously interested is a joke.

Lastly. that requirement is written on our main post. If you don't agree with it, you shouldn't have applied in the first place.

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

IGN: D3STR0M4TH

I'd like to join. I have applied for a ghost clan b4 but they never played when I was online, and about 30% of the members were offline for 3 months or more, thus I left. I am a beginner, so I would like to join into a clan that can provide information on all aspects warframe progression. Looking forward to your response.

IGN: Mikek62

I am still rather new to Warframe, but I would really like to get better.  I've been looking for a friendly group of people to run missions with; fighting alongside strangers gets old quick.  I'd really like to join if there is room left in your clan!

Morning! Wanting to join - was a founder back in the day, have played on and off but found the solo life to be a bit stale - so I'm after a clan to learn and grow with - this sounds like a good well established one so - yes!

IGN:MrDogZ

Cheers!

IGN: D3STR0M4TH

I'd like to join. I have applied for a ghost clan b4 but they never played when I was online, and about 30% of the members were offline for 3 months or more, thus I left. I am a beginner, so I would like to join into a clan that can provide information on all aspects warframe progression. Looking forward to your response.

Invited!

Sorry for the wait btw. :)

IGN: LellyBoi

I'd like to join, bro.

My friend would also like to join.

IGN: MystralX

Thanks.

You're both currently in a clan. Can't send invite.

IGN: Mikek62

I am still rather new to Warframe, but I would really like to get better.  I've been looking for a friendly group of people to run missions with; fighting alongside strangers gets old quick.  I'd really like to join if there is room left in your clan!

Invited!

Morning! Wanting to join - was a founder back in the day, have played on and off but found the solo life to be a bit stale - so I'm after a clan to learn and grow with - this sounds like a good well established one so - yes!

IGN:MrDogZ

Cheers!

Invited aswell! Nearly missed your app since it was on a new page :#

Relatively new to the game, would like to join.

IGN: ZeusCannon22

Already in one.

IGN:Slapchuck14

Pls. do invite me, i haven't been on a clan for a while now. Mastery rank of 8 and an active player.

Invited!

IGN: DanilovTooStronk

New player, soon MR 6 and eager to join an active dojo!

Invited!

Looking for a nice active clan, and yours seems to fit the bill!

IGN: Etrael

Applied to multiple clans. Sorry

Looking forward to joining your clan!

IGN Max8tion 

LVL: 2

Already in a clan.

Just curious, does the leader appear intermittently in-game and on the forums? How is the clan activiy as a whole?

Spoke to and accepted! Welcome to the family!

Figure I have to join a clan sooner or later, and yours sounds like the best so far

IGN: DunkstersMcGee

Invited!