Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Hi. Is it possible for me to join you guys? I'm pretty noob with 25h gameplay only.

Thank you for your time.

IGN: sopofun

Changed my mind, but thank you anyway :)

Edited by sopofun

What is your attitude to sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or hostile behavior?

I once entered a large clan who said they had a friendly environment and the most active member in their TS chat pretty much only said homophobic and sexist stuff.

Also been in a clan for quite some time (brothers of mortem) with a leader that actively harasses people for information on their sexuality and outs them in front of the entire clan which apparently is a 'cute' behavior.

I'd be interested in joining. My primary clan for most games doesn't have much presence in Warframe and I'm a high level power player (R19, have everything but a few exclusives, Hate, and Brakk...well, I guess Anku too) and I'm looking for a relatively consistent group with whom to team up. I love playing challenging content but also farming, and Void stuff is delicious.

IGN: Vaikyuko

Just got back into the game and need some steady ground.

IGN : RamenNation, Lv. 14

Accepted!

What is your attitude to sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or hostile behavior?

I once entered a large clan who said they had a friendly environment and the most active member in their TS chat pretty much only said homophobic and sexist stuff.

Also been in a clan for quite some time (brothers of mortem) with a leader that actively harasses people for information on their sexuality and outs them in front of the entire clan which apparently is a 'cute' behavior.

Spoke to ingame. Accepted!

I would love to join your clan.

Thank you for your consideration.

IGN: GreedSlayer42

Accepted!

Heya! I'm a new player who's pretty active right now. I'd love it if you would invite me to the clan.

IGN: Stryder343

Messaged!

Heyy I'd like to join your clan :)

IGN:xxMANIPULATORxx

Messaged!

I'd be interested in joining. My primary clan for most games doesn't have much presence in Warframe and I'm a high level power player (R19, have everything but a few exclusives, Hate, and Brakk...well, I guess Anku too) and I'm looking for a relatively consistent group with whom to team up. I love playing challenging content but also farming, and Void stuff is delicious.

IGN: Vaikyuko

Invited!

I'd like to join 

IGN: Nycrow

Invited!

Just getting back into the game and I'd love to join.

Already in one.

I would like to join the clan have played for around 1 and a half years.

IGN: Nathan2529

Sent PM

I'm interested in joining

In-game name: flynnyskinny

Sent PM

I, Sidhion, as well as my friend, LiliaYuri, would be interested in joining this clan. I've played since launch, but I don't have much going for me since I took a very lengthy break a while back. The Archwing update drew me back in and I also recruited Lilia. She seems very interested in the game, and I certainly am too.

See you there, Tenno!