Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Republic Of Aerion [Completed Dojo | Completed Research | Casual-Mature]

-AR.Auxiorion

Little 8 rank Mesa here, wonder if you guys have any more room, which I highly doubt x3 

But still worth a try

dunno if any information needed,so here is le name

IGN:RamKitten

Sorry, you applied to multiple others.

I'd also like to join.

IGN: IAteYourCat

Accepted! Welcome to the family!

I was told by wolfFlight to put something in here? Not sure what i need to do but i am interested in joining.

Already in one.

Ya, I'd love to join, I've been looking for an active, mature, clan.  I've been a happy part of a gaming community called "The Golden Kingdom" mostly for a game called Mount and Blade: Warband.  The community there is amazing with regulars and friends appearing on the ts regularly, and most everyone there knows each other pretty well and I'm more than happy to be apart of the clan.  However since this time Warframe has grown to be one of my favorite games and due to the social nature of the game would love to be in a community that at least somewhat equals my Golden Kingdom experience.  I would love to try out the clan, I will do my due diligence to be apart of the community and once I become comfortable and settled a regular on the TS.  Hopefully if you guys have room I'd love to join.

IGN: Xenon87

I wonder if I can join?

Sorry, applied to another clan.

Seems like the leader of this clan is no longer checking the forum.

I must be responding from the other side of the grave then. The connection is not bad here.

Ya, I'd love to join, I've been looking for an active, mature, clan.  I've been a happy part of a gaming community called "The Golden Kingdom" mostly for a game called Mount and Blade: Warband.  The community there is amazing with regulars and friends appearing on the ts regularly, and most everyone there knows each other pretty well and I'm more than happy to be apart of the clan.  However since this time Warframe has grown to be one of my favorite games and due to the social nature of the game would love to be in a community that at least somewhat equals my Golden Kingdom experience.  I would love to try out the clan, I will do my due diligence to be apart of the community and once I become comfortable and settled a regular on the TS.  Hopefully if you guys have room I'd love to join.

IGN: Xenon87

Invited!

You guys still recruiting? Very active player situated in Southeast Asia

Already in one.

I would love to join your clan cause ive been looking for a new clan for months cause my old one is quite inactive

Already in one.

Hey, I know theres alot of replys out there, but I would really like to join this clan. The main reason is because I want to help others and I need help myself too. Making new friends in this game would be really awesome. Thanks for reading.

Hey, just started playing the game a few days ago, So i'm only MR 2, but im a very active/friendly player looking to join a clan and yours stood out to me as an awesome one, so I would love to join! IGN Vispore.

I have a few questions:

1. Do you have a designated time for clan organised activities or is it all impromptu?

2. What time zone are most of you situated in?

1. Clan events and raids are organized events usually. Everything else is pretty much impromptu: tactical alerts, potato alerts/invasions, void runs, and official warframe events :)

2. Most of us are EST, but we have quite the group of europeans nowadays.

My mr is 15 and would like to join the clan for fun&profit x3

the ign is LoserJack

yeah it is a weird name x(

Sent the invite!

Hey, I know theres alot of replys out there, but I would really like to join this clan. The main reason is because I want to help others and I need help myself too. Making new friends in this game would be really awesome. Thanks for reading.

Sorry, already applied to another clan

Hey, just started playing the game a few days ago, So i'm only MR 2, but im a very active/friendly player looking to join a clan and yours stood out to me as an awesome one, so I would love to join! IGN Vispore.

Welcome to Warframe and I hope you enjoy your stay in the clan :)

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

Hello. I would love to join your community. I found myself in need of a new clan because my old one didn't have any player from my timezone. And when I heard you got players from Europe you peaked my interest.

So a little bit about me. I have been playing Warframe on and off since 2013. Back then the lack of content made me get bored pretty fast. But for the past year I have been clocking in a lot of hours. I am mr 8 at the time of this post. I live in Finland.
IGN:Linjis

Don't know what else to post. Frames I enjoy the most are Loki, Frost, Rhino, Chroma, Ash. And I rly enjoy the new Excal. (But honestly who doesn't)

Looking forward to hearing from you. =)

Edited by Linjis

Hello. I would love to join your community. I found myself in need of a new clan because my old one didn't have any player from my timezone. And when I heard you got players from Europe you peaked my interest.

So a little bit about me. I have been playing Warframe on and off since 2013. Back then the lack of content made me get bored pretty fast. But for the past year I have been clocking in a lot of hours. I am mr 8 at the time of this post. I live in Finland.

IGN:Linjis

Don't know what else to post. Frames I enjoy the most are Loki, Frost, Rhino, Chroma, Ash. And I rly enjoy the new Excal. (But honestly who doesn't)

Looking forward to hearing from you. =)

Sent an invite!

Welcome to the family :)

Edited by -AR.Auxiorion

hey there. I would like to join your clan, ive been playing since shortly after the game went into open beta and i recently started playing again. However i found my old clan was all but dead so i went looking for a new one and you guys sound awesome

Edited by CataclysmicCore

hey there. I would like to join your clan, ive been playing since shortly after the game went into open beta and i recently started playing again. However i found my old clan was all but dead so i went looking for a new one and you guys sound awesome

Accepted!

IGN:Primordus01

Like to join plz invite me

Sorry, you already applied to multiple clans.

Hey I'd like to join the clan please.

IGN: Blynxxia

Invited!

I've been looking for a clan for awhile now. Large ones were always helpful, but it was never a close knit community, small ones were close, but sometimes I was the only one on for long periods of time. I've yet to try a storm clan, and yours has really peaked my interest.

A bit about me: I've played WF for about the past year and a half, roughly 450 hours in game. I am mastery rank 15. Some favorite frames of mine are Loki, Ash, Excal and Chroma. 

Would love to be a part of the clan!

Howdy, I am looking to join your clan. I have only been playing for a week now and I am officially addicted Ha. Ive read through the recruitment post and I believe this is where I would like to be while I learn

IGN: Xeyrazz

I've been looking for a clan for awhile now. Large ones were always helpful, but it was never a close knit community, small ones were close, but sometimes I was the only one on for long periods of time. I've yet to try a storm clan, and yours has really peaked my interest.

A bit about me: I've played WF for about the past year and a half, roughly 450 hours in game. I am mastery rank 15. Some favorite frames of mine are Loki, Ash, Excal and Chroma. 

Would love to be a part of the clan!

Accepted!

Howdy, I am looking to join your clan. I have only been playing for a week now and I am officially addicted Ha. Ive read through the recruitment post and I believe this is where I would like to be while I learn

IGN: Xeyrazz

Invited!