Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The One Thing That Bothered Me About The Gradivus Dilemma

EclecticDragon

The one thing that really bothered me about the this event is the lack of info. Now I'm not talking about the lack of rules being clear, or the Rewards being vague. I'm talking about how we didn't know the stakes.

By the stakes, I mean little bits of info about things like 'about how many Tenno would Alad V captured? And what he might do to them?' or  'what are the people in the people of the mars colony like? And how they would/are treated by the Grineer?' I think, that if we knew  at-least some of this info might have been a slightly different result. As those whom where either split (like me), or just didn't really care that much might have been able to find a side that mattered to them.

Other then this I'm pretty sure there has been plenty of good discussion on what should have been done on the technical side of this event.

Honestly those things that you mention are things that we wouldn't know unless we could see the future. We don't know how many more Tenno Alad V would have gotten away with and we don't know how the Grineer are going to treat the people there. Likely answer to that one is kill them or enslave them.

Honestly those things that you mention are things that we wouldn't know unless we could see the future. We don't know how many more Tenno Alad V would have gotten away with and we don't know how the Grineer are going to treat the people there. Likely answer to that one is kill them or enslave them.

I'd assume the lotus would have info about how the Grineer treat non-Grineer. As for How many Tenno there where, I'd assume the Lotus would have a spy or have some prior knowledge that could give us a vague number of Tenno their could be there.I

was at-least hoping for more info about the people of Mars as A. I want to learn more about the people whom aren't either grineer or Corpus, and B. As people playing as Tenno we naturally sympathize with Tenno rather then strangers so I was thinking that if we knew more about them some might have had a change of heart.

Based on the sneak peak on the new trailer, I think everyone would have sided with Grineer.

Yep, I agree completely. But Imagine how Ruk would treat a regular civilian whom decided to fight back against their regin? I doubt it would be pretty.