The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

-Magazine Disables/Breaks the Tenet Tetra's AoE Semi Fire mode.

(XBOX)WayAlpha

I've got a riven with -Magazine and upon equipping the riven onto the Tenet Tetra, the magazine drops from 80 to 65. This makes it so that you can not fire the semi-auto mode at all, turns the trigger into a dud trigger that does nothing.

I'd classify this as a bug because of the following reasons. (to the extent of my knowledge, if I get anything wrong then ignore it.)

-Magazine has usually been capped so that it at least allows for 1 bullet to be fired, whether from a Bow or from a Sniper (vectis) or Shotgun (Exergis), in this case it entirely kills half of the gun. Similar in vein to how -Magazine has always allowed for at least 1 instance of firing, -Multishot and -PFS have been limited and capped due to simply breaking weapons (e.g. -Multishot Opticor and -PFS Drakgoon as funny YT examples) when their riven dispositions are so high so as to surpass 100%.

While -Magazine can negatively effect weapons that are similar to the Tenet Tetra such as the Stahlta, -Magazine has never broken the Stahlta since the disposition of the rivens has never been high enough, and the weapon has a magazine of 40 and takes 20 to fire. With this, I draw the distinction between a simple impairment of a weapon (Stahlta with -mag) and the breaking of a weapons firing mode (Tenet Tetra).

(first time posting in the bug forum, but I hope this is in the right thread as I saw similar, apologies if not)

Archived