The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC,Controller] Look Sensitivity Not Working

Flannoit

I use an Xbox controller to play Warframe on PC. With one of the more recent updates, I have encountered an issue where no matter what the sensitivity for controller is set at, the right control stick for camera control is ungodly fast, to the point it's literally unusable.

I have tried resetting my settings and I've tried restarting the client. Everything else controller-wise works fine, but the camera controls go so absolutely fast it's unusable.

At 0 sensitivity and at 100 sensitivity, the camera moves worthlessly fast with literally no noticeable change between them.

I have used this exact same controller before with no issue.

On 2021-07-17 at 6:15 PM, Flannoit said:

I use an Xbox controller to play Warframe on PC. With one of the more recent updates, I have encountered an issue where no matter what the sensitivity for controller is set at, the right control stick for camera control is ungodly fast, to the point it's literally unusable.

I have tried resetting my settings and I've tried restarting the client. Everything else controller-wise works fine, but the camera controls go so absolutely fast it's unusable.

At 0 sensitivity and at 100 sensitivity, the camera moves worthlessly fast with literally no noticeable change between them.

I have used this exact same controller before with no issue.

Hey there,

are you playing through steam? If so, I might have a solution for you that will propably work out.

On 2021-07-24 at 3:54 PM, AtillaLifeson said:

Hey there,

are you playing through steam? If so, I might have a solution for you that will propably work out.

I am. The controller issue randomly fixed itself, though if it happens again it'd be nice to know a fix.

Archived