The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Prime Drop prizes (trouble for newly added items)

(PSN)herwithwings

I know that I need help everything is linked and has been linked for two months now prime and twitch wise, but I am not getting the additional drops for the prime drops for Tenno con. The pack Cirrus accessories, color palette, weapon and Cirrus syandana. I have been trying to reclaim my prime prize but there has been no message, or in game notice about coming through. 

Am I going to miss out on it now due to having grabbed the monthly prize over a week ago before the additional items were added to the drop officially? 

Also when I have been trying to get two different accounts (bf couldn’t get off work) to receive the drop in game for the live stream, only one got to see the in game new game assets while the other never “left the relay”. The account that made it to the future asset still is stuck in that same screen with them. 

I watched the whole stream and it said i didn't watch any of the stream i don't know how to make it any clearer i'm not being mean just confused. When i checked today it said unable to collect developer has closed this event? I'm ATMAWEAPON001 and i hope it gets figured out wether or not i get anything                            i was told to unlink then relink my account the items have disappeared and now i have no way at all to claim them just frustration and confusion now what do i do?                                Found issue watched tactical potato on my ps4 same way i watched 2021 tennocon stream twitch dosn't track ps4 drop progress don't know why Couldn't get greneer themed gift bag either my ps4 is all i have to watch on this is a serious issue and i hope it gets resolved 

Pan (jjsch) I have not recieved any of the last three twitch prime drops even though the items read successfully claimed. Now it will look like I will miss all three. When I try logging into warframe customer support it doesn't acknowledge my account so I'm here. I'm hoping I can get the items I claimed but never received.

Archived