Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blah Blah Blah "~Lets's Nerf Nova~" Blah Blah Blah [/sarcasm]

Yg-Dosst

I don't care about the damage. But, seriously.. Am I the only who cares about loot in this game?

She reduces drop rate and destroys all the loot canisters and chests. Those are the only things I want fixed on her.

Every time when I join a mission for loot like Orokin Cell. Someone comes in and start spamming M Prime ruining our time to loot. This has never happened until she was released.

This was on all the Defense Missions, and Survival.

Edited by Makemap

Molecular's Prime explosion becomes irrelevant at around level 80 and that's when the slowdown and double damage part starts to shine and Nova becomes fun to play with.

At lower levels it's just a fireworks show.

Even Fireworks shows take a little while to let you appreciate the colored explosions.

I don't care about the damage. But, seriously.. Am I the only who cares about loot in this game?

She reduces drop rate and destroys all the loot canisters and chests. Those are the only things I want fixed on her.

Every time when I join a mission for loot like Orokin Cell. Someone comes in and start spamming M Prime ruining our time to loot. This has never happened until she was released.

This was on all the Defense Missions, and Survival.

Is there anything confirmed about the loot from MPrime? I have not heard anything about that problem, except that Nekros' Desecrate has had some problems (and still has an issue with timing) combined with MPrime.

PS. it is kinda sad to see this thread fall off the first page again and again, it seems to be the only thread where people are somewhat positive to the whole Nova thing and not just crying nerf on every single aspect of Nova.