Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Exalted Blade not showing in Arsenal

(NSW)KpYT

I bought the Esteem Pack I from the Switch Market. When I load into the game, I have the required items from the pack. I selected Excalibur and leveled him up until his 4th ability (Exalted Blade) is unlocked. But when I checked the Arsenal, the "Exalted Blade" option doesn't appear. Thus, I can't mod the Exalted Blade. Please fix this issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem, and I got the Excalibur from the Esteem Pack I as well, on the day of TennoCon 2021. I made a support request for this a few days ago under the Missing Equipment category but was told missing equipment counts as a bug, which doesn't qualify for support. Tried updating, double-checking updates, restarting the game, restarting the Switch, changing frames, changing equipment, changing gear, changing loadouts, and loading in/out of missions, relays, dojo and open world, but Exalted Blade never shows up in the Armory to be modded. My Exalted weapons on a purchased Ivara and a crafted Valkyr work fine, however. Glad to see I'm not alone, but I do hope it gets fixed!1628303491527.jpg

Archived