Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

railjack and motion sickness

thecatdragon589

ive seen posts about this before, about how railjack causes motion sickness. i get it too. i can sort of watch other people pilot but if i am doing it i will get nauseous within 5 minutes. i am very prone to headaches and motion sickness due to a sensory processing disorder, and ive been getting it my whole life. i don't play very many video games but the ones i do i play all day. ive always wanted to do railjack and i have a few times but it simply wont work. i cant do the call of the tempestarii either becuase i cant pilot my railjack on my own. ive turned off all the settings to help with this but it still dosent help. the way the ship moves in general, wanting to go slow, then fast then halt is incredibly nauseating and paired with the rolling i can barely play. the turrets are much better, since the screen moves like it does when playing normal missions. 

my suggestion would be to make a setting that just makes the railjack move in that fashion, or at least on the screen of the person with that setting on. it would still move slowly but it wont do the slow then fast then sudden halt thing. rolling is still an issue but changing the way the screen moves would be a huge improvement

Archived