Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Male full mask kuva lich with specific looks (Updated)

KnightOfArcus

hey i have come across ya thru someone but i am hoping you can provide maybe in a dm for me any other collectors i have a really fat looking lich but his helm/mask combo isnt in you "bounty" lich criteria so if you can would help me a lot as he has a grattler and he is as big as a truck lol i can show him thru dm if you want. btu i know for sure he isnt the ones you arent looking for. EDIT: Actually just made a forum post so if you can you can take a look and maybe point me in a good direction

3 hours ago, DundyBlurr said:

hey i have come across ya thru someone but i am hoping you can provide maybe in a dm for me any other collectors i have a really fat looking lich but his helm/mask combo isnt in you "bounty" lich criteria so if you can would help me a lot as he has a grattler and he is as big as a truck lol i can show him thru dm if you want. btu i know for sure he isnt the ones you arent looking for. EDIT: Actually just made a forum post so if you can you can take a look and maybe point me in a good direction

Hello. I saw your topic that you just made and as far as I know that is your best option to find a buyer for your lich. Keep that topic and try to update it every week or create a new one.

Best of luck to you.

9 minutes ago, DevilMcGamer said:

Hello trader,  i think i may have just the think you need, does this suits you?
I sent you a friend request, you're welcome to dm me for more photos😆
j5Z8zxQ.png

Hello. I will take him but it might take a while for me to get online in the game. Please keep him and I will PM you as soon as I can.

Let me know if you get more, Best of luck.

20 hours ago, KnightOfArcus said:

Hello. I will take him but it might take a while for me to get online in the game. Please keep him and I will PM you as soon as I can.

Let me know if you get more, Best of luck.

Hello trader, its me again. May i know how mich is my lich worth? Also to make things easier, may i know what is your preferred time for trading? Thank you

On 2021-11-11 at 10:46 AM, DevilMcGamer said:

Hello trader, its me again. May i know how mich is my lich worth? Also to make things easier, may i know what is your preferred time for trading? Thank you

I was online last night and i waited for couple of hours but I didn't see you online. I will be online again tonight. About the price, I need to see the lich in the game for final pricing because I can't see the whole mask in the picture you posted before. 

We will be in touch soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived