Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Dog Days Floatie Just disappeared from my inventory

Pratz456

I was just doing some missions and unlocked the eros wings ephemra and when i checked my inventory , my dog days ephemra was gone. Im really confused. Do ephemra slots replace the old ones with the newer ephemras? I just lost my floatie for Rhino :(.

DE in their infinite wisdom decided to keep the immersion-breaking Valentines Day event wings (and even give them away to players who missed them via NW), and to also get rid of another immersion-breaking cosmetic item which was our amazing Floatie.

So, the valentines-day event reward is here to stay forever and floaties will be available only during the Dog Days event time. Yes, I'm still bitter about that.

11 minutes ago, Incongruous said:

DE in their infinite wisdom decided to keep the immersion-breaking Valentines Day event wings (and even give them away to players who missed them via NW), and to also get rid of another immersion-breaking cosmetic item which was our amazing Floatie.

So, the valentines-day event reward is here to stay forever and floaties will be available only during the Dog Days event time. Yes, I'm still bitter about that.

so no more pink rhino with floatie :( life is incomplete now

Archived