Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bronco Prime Vs Brakk. How Much Did I Miss Out On?

TheTwan

Question

i really didnt feel like grinding out the 100 missions so i did not participate in the event much (i also took the term "handcannon" the wrong way thinking the brakk would be like the lex). i know the stats but after being modded how much better is the brakk than the bronco prime? is it so significant that the bronco prime is laughably worse?

5 answers to this question

This gun is only beaten by acrid in terms of damage, it's a lot of fun to use though no damage falloff, 5 rounds, excellent damage, fast reload speed, feels a lot better than bronco prime in terms of "fun".

You missed something good, maybe future events/drops will offer it again.

I have a 4 forma'd Bronco Prime and currently ranking up my Brakk (will eventually forma it as well). Right now I'm loving the Brakk because of the no damage falloff and +1 more bullet per clip compared to Bronco Prime. Bronco Prime is still vaiable IMO 'cause it has more damage per pellet compared to Brakk and I actually prefer it's aesthetics compared to Brakk..

strun wraith actually beats it if you compare damage output.

Its a side arm bro and i think if modded well brakk would deal a lot more damage compared to strun wraith.

Though i dont have strun wraith,never liked that weapon's design