The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fps Drop After Reinstalling.

Ravenist

Title says it. I reinstalled Warframe hoping to fix my latency issues. As if the fact that they still persist does not irk me enough, my fps is going to the abyss. I could run Warframe on max settings (all except Nvidia Physix) with 60 FPS, and now holding them on it holds me barely 20.

How come?

Title says it. I reinstalled Warframe hoping to fix my latency issues. As if the fact that they still persist does not irk me enough, my fps is going to the abyss. I could run Warframe on max settings (all except Nvidia Physix) with 60 FPS, and now holding them on it holds me barely 20.

How come?

I'm wondering the very same thing, i have recording with maxed setting with vauban and novas using their skills and having 50+ fps, 2 weeks later i got down to 28 with same options, eitherway the Nvidia driver or DE did something.

i've noticed a framerate drop lately too. without reinstalling.

only seems to happen during void missions, but i was down to sub-10 fps last night.

went away after a few seconds. (i was honestly thinking my poor videocard was starting to give up the ghost) but...

now i'm not so sure. :P

i have a potato-pc but when i started playing (sometime around march/april) i could normally play with all settings turned off or on low and the game ran at ~30 fps. with each passing update the fps dropped to the point where i now have to play at 1280x720 resolution to get measly 15 fps at best