The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Freezing While In Game

WARFLEX

I was playing earlier today just fine on Xini and a few hours later decided to go again, now the game completely freezes while I'm playing. Basically when a full load of enemies come in or after they're all being finished off the game will have what appears to be an FPS drop but the game actually freezes. Under task manager the game is coming up as not responding and then recovering for maybe 1 or 2 frames and then freezes again, and it won't stop doing this until all the enemies are gone. I've never had any performance issues before and this seems to be either a U10 problem or my GFX card, I'm running AMD Sapphire Radeon 7850HD. Any suggestions to fix this or any other information would be greatly appreciated. 

it's no good having an amazing GFX card if your computer doesn't have enough CPU to allocate to it, so could this be your problem?

I'm running AMDFX 8150 8 core at 3.6gHz. I've never had a problem before and I'm sure this is way more than enough to run the game.

hmmm, like you said that all seems like enough to be able to run the game perfectly fine, try sending a support ticket to DE with your EE.log and DxDiag.txt and they might be able to look into it for you, it could be a bug with the latest version of warframe, I've been getting more and more crashes recently so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a global problem

I was playing earlier today just fine on Xini and a few hours later decided to go again, now the game completely freezes while I'm playing. Basically when a full load of enemies come in or after they're all being finished off the game will have what appears to be an FPS drop but the game actually freezes. Under task manager the game is coming up as not responding and then recovering for maybe 1 or 2 frames and then freezes again, and it won't stop doing this until all the enemies are gone. I've never had any performance issues before and this seems to be either a U10 problem or my GFX card, I'm running AMD Sapphire Radeon 7850HD. Any suggestions to fix this or any other information would be greatly appreciated. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127523-extreme-lag-stuttering-and-freezing/

join the rest of us and keep this alive till it is fix