Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BLACK SCREEN BUG and how to fix it. PANTALLA NEGRA y como solucionar

(PSN)JYRAKEGUT-HONOR

Question

Hi everyone here J-H i'm a ps4 player and i was having this black screen bug after the actualization releases a few hours ago but when the time to start playing comes i saw this horrible bug that makes to a fraction become totally black and basically you're blind you Can't play. However i just change the resolution scale in my settings at maximum and it was fixed. I hope many of you with this problem can read this post and enjoy of the game as it is used for you. J-H off          

Hola a todos aqui J-H soy jugador de ps4 estaba teniendo un bug con la pantalla del juego a la hora de iniciarlo despues de la última actualización. Pasa que al empezar a jugar una fracción de la pantalla estaba totalmente negra y esta abarcaba areas al azar dependiendo de donde estuvieras y como te movieras lo cual no me permitia jugar normalmente pero cambie la escala de resolución y el problema se arreglo inmediatamente solo subela al máximo o bajala al minimo para que se actualice y podras jugar con normalidad, espero que muchos de ustedes con este problema puedan leer esta publicación y puedan seguir disfrutando del juego comodamente J-H fuera.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived