The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Upgraded Cpu, Mb, And Ram, Now I Lag Everyone When I Host.

Alohoe

first, i am not sure if this is where this goes. it seems related to performance at least.

before i upgraded my rig, i hosted voids with my clan mates and never had an issue, excluding a few Aussies that i play with.  

i just got a new intel i7 4770k, asus z87 sabertooth motherboard, and corsair 16gb ddr3 ram.  

i had a quad core amd cpu, asus mb and 8 gigs of ram that were all 3 and half years old.  

when i host now, everyone lags so bad the dont see the npc's half the time.  

has anyone else experienced this?

on a side note. i have the same 2 gpu's. 2 crossfired 5870s.  since the new upgrades, my fps went up, and the game looks overall just better.  not sure how this all works, but im loving it. =)

Edited by Alohoe

Enemies won't render? I think that's a Warframething, and not you. Besides, host connection has to do with internet, not the specifications of your computer.

that is not the only complaint from others. it just stuck out to me so i mentioned it.  ive been told that i was lagging the others in my party. the enemy thing was new to me as i have never seen it in games where the host was laggy.

Edited by Alohoe

that is not the only complaint from others. it just stuck out to me so i mentioned it.  ive been told that i was lagging the others in my party. the enemy thing was new to me as i have never seen it in games where the host was laggy.

Apparently it's been popping up recently. I've experienced the same exact problem that everyone has told you, so I doubt you're the problem.

Has anything else changed? Perhaps firewall settings, anti-virus, or even ports?

Apparently it's been popping up recently. I've experienced the same exact problem that everyone has told you, so I doubt you're the problem.

Has anything else changed? Perhaps firewall settings, anti-virus, or even ports?

other than a new win 7 install and what i have already mentioned, nothing has changed.