Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veil Prox Grineer Derelicts

blupache

The orokin derelicts in these missions should really have 100% spawn rate.

There's no hidden mystery, you see if they're present or not the moment you spawn in, and so if they're not present you can just instantly abort.

Plus, because they have exclusive loot that you'll be wanting to farm for longer than the primary missions, you end up in this cycle of having to cancel out of 2-3 missions in a row at times (complete with additional railjack warp animation sequences).

So it's just kinda annoying when they're not present and does have any countervailing interesting impact on gameplay.

Well yeah but they are masters at that lol. I mean unnecessary annoyances. Was doing liches after a long time and you still cant choose the weapon without running a capture mission a thousand times and aborting if its the wrong one. 

Its like a scheme to make you spent platinum.

5 hours ago, xombob89 said:

Well yeah but they are masters at that lol. I mean unnecessary annoyances. Was doing liches after a long time and you still cant choose the weapon without running a capture mission a thousand times and aborting if its the wrong one. 

Its like a scheme to make you spent platinum.

I mean yes, but in this case they're relying on second hand someone-has-to-buy-plat-to-enable-trading type sales so it's not as effective a process.

And personally I just quit playing if I get too many derelict-less missions in a row so, anecdotally, I don't think the inefficient sales vs odds of having people quit tradeoff is particularly beneficial for their sales-vs-playtime in this case.

Archived