Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Missions Keep Causing Me To Crash

ChrisCtrlGaming

This is the 4th crash I've had in survival in the last week, resulting in a lot of hard work going down the pan..

I've found it has only happened to me during survival, no other missions types, it "normally" happens late game (around the 30 minute mark) though I have had it crash at 8 minutes before (not much of a pain, but still annoying as hell) before I crash my game freezes for a few seconds and then closes and I get the Warframe crash reporter window (which also doesn't work as it says it can't connect to the server so I can't even send a crash report)

has anyone else been having this issue?

I've posted a support ticket on one occasion for this as I lost out on a lot of rare mods and wanted them back (it got sorted) but it doesn't help with the number of resources, frame levels and weapon levels I got.

This is the 4th crash I've had in survival in the last week, resulting in a lot of hard work going down the pan..

I've found it has only happened to me during survival, no other missions types, it "normally" happens late game (around the 30 minute mark) though I have had it crash at 8 minutes before (not much of a pain, but still annoying as hell) before I crash my game freezes for a few seconds and then closes and I get the Warframe crash reporter window (which also doesn't work as it says it can't connect to the server so I can't even send a crash report)

has anyone else been having this issue?

I've posted a support ticket on one occasion for this as I lost out on a lot of rare mods and wanted them back (it got sorted) but it doesn't help with the number of resources, frame levels and weapon levels I got.

After 10.6.2 update got 3 crash's in a row on survival ...

which survival mission and please be specific on what u have played and crashed since 10.6.2

Yes i am getting the very same problem. The game crashes on Survival often for no apparent reason, usually after 25mins. The program will not close normally after crashing and the usual crash report does not show up at all afterwards, just a black screen. Program must be force closed. I have tried suggested fixes and there is no improvement at all. I really wish DE would concentrate more on stability now, its been a long time coming, update 10 was supposed to solve these reoccurring issues, yet there are tons of bugs and there are more updates for new content rather than fixes it feels. It is very dissapointing.