The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why They Had To Remove Collision With Consumables

Trainer772

I was playtesting a macro that I had programmed. The first macro I was testing was a macro that would automatically cast trinity's blessing the moment it was over (aka pure invincibility). The last macro was just a rapidfire macro.

At around 0:30 though, you'll notice that I'm testing out my consumable deployment macro. It was a macro I had made that would press q and click on an item in the top row if you pressed F1-F4, dropping the consumable deployment time to .2 seconds (so shield regen would actually be useful and ammo/energy regen could be dropped on the go).

tldr: it makes you walk on air.

Umm, please, good sir, do tell what a macro is. I've heard of it so many times but I never bothered to learn what it meant lol

And how do you do that? Because I have my Trinity in the oven right now. Some pro tips with blessing would be nice. I'd like that. 

Edited by Seaverett

thats part of it, but the main reason why they removed collision was because a few... "special" people came together and used gear to troll/trap people in little containers they made.

it was sorta funny, but unbelievably annoying as well.

Edited by alchemistjkt

And how do you do that? Because I have my Trinity in the oven right now. Some pro tips with blessing would be nice. I'd like that. 

im fairly certain that a macro set to do that will get you banned.

cant say 100% on that (would need a DE to say one way or the other) but i cant imagine that they would be happy with this going on.

depends where they are set, if on keyboard/mouse - then You shouldn't be banned. But if You made an application that messes around with their game well its a ban.

Of course it doesn't mess with the game. It's all external inputs that can be achieved with mouse/keyboard.