The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Helminth Invigoration; IS this a bug?

(XBOX)VoodooTrukr

This is the exchange I had with support:

I installed the helminth Invigoration segment and finally got my first 10 so I could override and I decided to use it to put a different one on my rhino. After I fed the required resources, it told me I couldn't use it on him because I already had the other one on him. So now I've lost all the resources I used for it AND I've lost the override -- the very first one I've ever gotten! Can you revert this so I can have my stuff and override back? Also do you think you can add a warning or a lock to prevent this from happening to people? Thx!

_____

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, however we do not collect bug reports via support ticket. We ask that you post bugs to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located at the link below.

_____

I'm still out the resources and the invigoration. Even if this is a bug, I've gotten resources back for other bugs so why the difference on this one? 

13 minutes ago, TaricTheAncient said:

Cant u just override on another slot?

Nope. The whole override option is gone. I have a Banshee (I think) and two Rhinos pictured but it's just the countdown underneath to the next 10. And how can this be a bug considering there's a pop-up message stating there's already an invigoration on the frame, a message which doesn't show up until AFTER the resources and invigoration are already gone?!

31 minutes ago, TaricTheAncient said:

So you invigorated him then used your 10th invigorate to swap the invigoration then tried to invigorate him again if I'm understanding all this correct? 

If thats what happened id would say yer screwed.

That's exactly what I did -- because 100% duration and +1000 armor seemed way better than, like, 200% secondary critical and x5 bullet jumps do on Rhino. 

But why SHOULD I be screwed? There is NOTHING letting you know you CAN'T do that until AFTER you've done it. It's the equivalent of letting you feed a Prime to Helminth then giving you a message afterwards that Primes can't be fed but too bad your Prime is gone along with your resources and the ability it's supposed to let you subsume. You know how that's avoided? They STOP you from being able to do it in the first place.

Well im sure others have had this problem since it says on the wiki 

"After ten Invigorations, the Invigoration counter is replaced by an "Override Warframe" button that allows the player to change one of the randomly generated Warframe options to his or her currently equipped Warframe, including into one that has already received Invigorations. However, you cannot apply a second Invigoration to a Warframe that already has a previous one active."

Archived