The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bug Report

(PSN)Destroyer_UFO

Greetings, I have found a few bugs in Warframe PSN/playstation. I will be talking about bugs which I found only in my PSN/Playstation.

1) Sound does not follow with action, in other words whenever I hit or make a heavy attack, there is a bit of delay about 2 or 3 seconds before the sound appears.

2) So yeah I just completed Deimos quest  about the Heart, and I started doing matchmaking/Co-op, the problem was I found “Father” and I don’t see him but I see “talk to father” and then he started talking and the conversation is the same as the quest he said the same things like in the quest, saying “Mother/She didn’t send you right?” I’m not 100% sure if he said that, but I also had options to click like reply to Father, and this happened in a free roam while monsters were behind me and my squad was fighting behind me. Oh and Father was invisible, I did not see him, just a floating “Talk to father”. 

3) I have noticed a bug (I’m not 100% sure if it is a bug maybe not many players were on/online.) I have waited a bit when I started a bounty mission from “Mother” and I was waiting outside for someone to join my squad but nobody did join, and then when I started inviting 2,3 people to a squad I then received 3,4 players that I never added (I know I was public I needed anyone) but how was it possible? When I was actually inside Necralisk/Necralisk Well I was 5-6 meters away from the door maybe it was not closed, I can’t really remember if I saw “mission completed” when entering Necralisk, but maybe I started a bounty and that’s how I got the random squad, or maybe I didn’t start a bounty and they just joined, or maybe I somehow opened a squad by inviting one player, and then they all joined, I did not see any voting for bounty, it just started but I did not receive any NPC conversation on left side of screen so maybe it was free roam.

Off Topic: I know I am new to Deimos but I was not able to track or see any icon on the map of “Mother” or “Father” not sure if it is a bug or that’s how the game is. Was also hard to find my way home to Nacrolisk. So maybe place points with different colours so I can find where to do bounty or where to meet the other characters, even tho I can meet them in Nacrolisk just a suggestion? Maybe I can get used to where to find them, it’s just gonna take longer.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Archived