The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Xbox series X

(XBOX)GA KILLRAVEN404

• 1 month later...

Same issue again, as a new player this is seriously frustrating where I feel like not bothering. I get half way through a mission and then suddenly game crashes back to Xbox home with “check your connection: if you do have connection, your game might need an update. (0x87dd001a) my internet connection is stable, I looked at logs and no drops. This has to be a warframe game issue on series X. Is this recognised as an issue by devs?

Bug (in addition to above): chat failed to connect. Cannot view text chat in game. Happens every other session or sometimes every session. Nothing I do in particular that leads to it. I restart game, login and logout, doesn’t seem to fix it. It just works and doesn’t work random times.

the bug above regarding game crashes, I get sent back to Xbox Home Screen (series X) usually when I’m in combat (hasn’t happened when not in combat). No other revealing things that I do or happen in the lead up to the crashes. As previous post describes, there is an error message from Xbox when this has happened. So far it has happened 5 times (I’ve only played for 10hrs in total on WF). Usually happens during mission, thus losing all progress. Most times in combat, once it happened during post mission completion screen and it was stuck on ‘updating progress’ and was forced to quit. Sorry can’t provide any other detail to help, but hopefully it is acknowledged at the earliest convenience- I see others have said similar things in forum and in the discord.

thanks

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CoMMaNDrCARL said:

Bug (in addition to above): chat failed to connect. Cannot view text chat in game. Happens every other session or sometimes every session. Nothing I do in particular that leads to it. I restart game, login and logout, doesn’t seem to fix it. It just works and doesn’t work random times.

the bug above regarding game crashes, I get sent back to Xbox Home Screen (series X) usually when I’m in combat (hasn’t happened when not in combat). No other revealing things that I do or happen in the lead up to the crashes. As previous post describes, there is an error message from Xbox when this has happened. So far it has happened 5 times (I’ve only played for 10hrs in total on WF). Usually happens during mission, thus losing all progress. Most times in combat, once it happened during post mission completion screen and it was stuck on ‘updating progress’ and was forced to quit. Sorry can’t provide any other detail to help, but hopefully it is acknowledged at the earliest convenience- I see others have said similar things in forum and in the discord.

thanks

Happened again, mid combat, no warning just black screen, back to Xbox homepage with same error “for this game need to be online.. error code (0x803f9008) grr

• 2 weeks later...

Does DE have a place where it shows known issues and bugs, it would drastically help players who experience them to know that they are ‘acknowledged’ and being investigated, rather than no feedback and multiple posts of the same bugs. It could save players a lot of time and feel content that the issue they’re experiencing has been flagged already.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived