The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes

rotekz

Question

10 answers to this question

Stuff does drop randomly through a stage so it is advisable break every barrel and open every locker but the boss in Everest does have a chance at dropping one for sure. And im also seeing mats having better drop rates in alert missions too, but that might be my imagination, so jump into earth alert missions too.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

I find that the rare resources (neurodes, morphics etc) appear only in the bosses fight. Altough some times (very rare) you might get one outside those missions (assassination) you better bet on killing the bosses multiple times to get those rare items

I find that the rare resources (neurodes, morphics etc) appear only in the bosses fight. Altough some times (very rare) you might get one outside those missions (assassination) you better bet on killing the bosses multiple times to get those rare items

I found an orokin cell in a loot container on ceres while farming for alloy (it was a infested extermination mission) I was very surprsied to see that.

The third material in the list of any system (Gallium, Control Modules, Neurodes, etc) are able to be found in lockers, loot containers, and dropped off enemies but they are extremely rare to find in this fashion. The boss of the system has a greatly increased chance of dropping one. I've found it figures to around a 1/3 chance, roughly

Edited by Earthworm_Jim

can anyone invite me to the earth boss stage? i really need help getting neurodes

Bosses usually have many squads doing the mission. Just go there "online". If you can't find any just go back later or start alone and people will join for sure. I can only do assassinations alone if I go "solo", otherwise people join in everytime, which is good by the way