The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Keybinds for controlling archwing maneuvers messed up

(PSN)SonicYorkaNator

I can no longer designate the Move up maneuver in Archwings to the X controller button without also binding Aim weapon, before todays update i was able to use Aim separate from Move up in game. now no matter what I change the options to move up are bound with aiming so I'm flying up in game when trying to aim at the same time making targeting nearly impossible. 

I'm unable to press X to ascend at all in Archwing. The problem affects Titania's Razorwing, too. I have to manually move the camera up and use the left stick to fly up. I've closed and reopened the game. I've turned my PlayStation off and on again. I waited for the Hotfix, hoping it would fix the issue. But it still isn't working.

9 hours ago, (PSN)EmmaCaelum said:

I'm unable to press X to ascend at all in Archwing. The problem affects Titania's Razorwing, too. I have to manually move the camera up and use the left stick to fly up. I've closed and reopened the game. I've turned my PlayStation off and on again. I waited for the Hotfix, hoping it would fix the issue. But it still isn't working.

I did the same, thought was a glitch, but its a new bug that wont go away by rebooting. It makes flying in open world really annoying. Please fix this asap DE

Archived