Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why doesn't the Wolf of Saturn Six have a permanent Assassination Node?

Anduril0103

Of the three Nightwave Bosses, the other two are fine.  The Zealoid Prelate got a permanent node, which makes sense because you need a total of four drops to craft its weapon, you're guaranteed a drop, and they drop at equal rates.  Nihil doesn't have a node, but that's fine because you only need to fight him once for a blueprint, and any refights award a riven.  

So why is the Wolf of Saturn Six, which has only a 35% chance to drop one of four different drops required for his weapon, two of which have less than a 4% chance of dropping at all, still locked behind a summon key that costs 50 Nightwave credits and is only occasionally available?

I know this is a very minor gripe regarding a merely decent weapon, but it would be nice if the availability were increased a bit.

The problem is he's an "Assassin" type boss, like Stalker or Zanuka Hunter. These bosses do not have nodes, as instead of you coming to them, they come to YOU. He could potentially be reworked to function as a normal boss instead (and have an appropriate arena) but as is you'll just have to find him that way instead. Really I'm just glad Nora is selling the keys now and I don't have to get them from Baro anymore.

Archived