Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe-Chronus/tempus

thetrueprime

As from the title, you can see I am not sure of a name yet, but the idea of this Warframe is time and dimension control.
Due to some good criticism, I have decided to change the abilities. :)
Fitting a time based Warframe into a battle is harder than I expected! Give suggestions if you want to! For fun I have said which Warframe the abilities are similar to. :)

Dimensional access (25 Energy) Similar to... Banshee's sonar + Loki's invisibility

Either a form of stealth or identification, moves you into an alternative dimension with vision like x-ray and become invisible to the enemy. Lasts for 5/10/15/20 seconds

Time Increase (50 Energy) Similar to... Volt's speed
For a limited time everyone's speed increases, not movement, but things like shield regeneration speeds, and cast times. Increases it for 10 seconds by 2/5/8/10. Maybe shot rate?

Dimension Jump (75 energy) Similar to... Nova's wormhole
Similar to a teleport ability, this creates a tear in the fabric of the map, sucking nearby enemies in (10/30/50/100 damage dealt), teammates and finally you. (You teleport to the target location)

Time Bubble (100 Energy) Similar to... Frost's Snow Globe
Makes your character very slow and in a radius (10m?) all enemies are unable to move  (other team mates and sentinels are double speed) and shots dramatically slowed down (matrix style!) for as long as the power lasts, which is 3 seconds first, and then as long as you hold down the key drains at a rate of 10/5/2/1 energy per second, will keep the enemies in place and time energy drained from them, decrease their heal and shield. Other damage could also be dealt. Could be used as tanking ability?

Edited by thetrueprime

Ultimate(100 energy)

Time pause.

Keeps everything in place apart from warframes which can't deal damage

Why not? I like the other abilities, but making you and/or your teammates unable to do anything sounds very... annoying. Rhino Stomp sort of does this already WHILE dealing damage.

Unless I misunderstood something?

Why not? I like the other abilities, but making you and/or your teammates unable to do anything sounds very... annoying. Rhino Stomp sort of does this already WHILE dealing damage.

Unless I misunderstood something?

No thanks.

Demintional rift= vaubans vortex

Time freeze = less useful rhino stomp/bastile

Time pause= the same thing?

Time rewind= less usefull trinity heal.

Sorry guys, have had a go at re doing it. What do you think now? or any suggestions?