Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

orm vambac :(

Cypher77Burn

The corpsus on veil proxima in the purple jumpsuit, orm vambac, desperately needs a nerf... 

My shields got dropped and before I could react boom from 100% health to dead in one shot and this has happened multiple times, for ref limbo prime 1k hp, i think i should at least have a tiny bit of health left so I can either enter the rift or magus elevate, their damage seems op.

on a side note I was getting mk1 railjack components from the enemy ships in the highest level veil there is, the spy one I forget what the name of the node is.  Is it supposed to be mk1 stuff or is it a glitch?

1 hour ago, Cypher77Burn said:

The corpsus on veil proxima in the purple jumpsuit, orm vambac, desperately needs a nerf... 

My shields got dropped and before I could react boom from 100% health to dead in one shot and this has happened multiple times, for ref limbo prime 1k hp, i think i should at least have a tiny bit of health left so I can either enter the rift or magus elevate, their damage seems op.

on a side note I was getting mk1 railjack components from the enemy ships in the highest level veil there is, the spy one I forget what the name of the node is.  Is it supposed to be mk1 stuff or is it a glitch?

I read it somewhere before but it feels like Warframe on higher levels is basically "one shot enemy before they one shot you". 

I usually use Protea with grenade fans to recharge my shields quickly and gain over shields. also my trusty Falcor has saved me a lot of times with life steal mod maxed since glaive weapons are based on using heavy attacks which then give health. 

Archived