The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Link Warframe and Prime Gaming Account - HELP!!!

(NSW)lilscoop

Question

Update:  I contacted Nintendo since I can't log into WF's website to contact their customer support.  Nintendo said the verification code they send that then redirects back to an invalid 404 WF website page is part of WF's sign in process and there's no way to by pass the verification code.  They also said if when entering the verification code it is leading to a 404 WF page, that's on WF's side and one needs to contact WF - DE which I can't because I can't log into to WF's website.  Ugh!!!  (If any one reading this is able to log into WF's website (or they have friend's that can) can they please send a ticket to WF about this issue for us NS users because we can't.

And does anyone who is similarly having this WF website log in issue, how long has this been an issue?

Issue:

In the past I connected my twitch account to my Warframe account. I'm in the U.S. if that's impt to know. I play on Nintendo Switch (NS) so I log into Warframe via the Nintendo red banner.

Today I linked my twitch account to my sister's Amazon Prime Gaming, since she doesn't game, and obviously she has a different e-mail than me. I can see my Twitch account connected.

Next step should be to connect my Warframe account to Amazon Prime Gaming account. I click on the link to do so: (https://warframe.com/amazon/link) and then click on the Nintendo Switch banner to sign in. I get a verification code sent to me from Nintendo, enter the code, then am redirected back to Warframe, but I continually reach a 404 page not found page. I can't even log into Warframe Customer Support to ask why I can't successfully log into their site in order to link my WF account to Prime Gaming because I can't log into Warframe's website...I can only reach their 404 page when I try. (And, yes, I also tried the provided link on Amazon's website to link Warframe and Prime Gaming accounts and same thing.)

Has anyone else encountered this issue and, if so, how did you get it resolved?

Please keep in mind, the Prime Gaming account is my sister's with her e-mail. From what I've read, this shouldn't be an issue that my WF/Nintendo account has a different e-mail (my own) or that my Twitch account linked to Warframe account also has my own e-mail. If I'm wrong about this, please advise. I've been working on this ALL day and about 10 calls very lengthy calls to Amazon Prime Gaming and no help at all. I'm truly at my wits end.

3 answers to this question

Archived