Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yareli's K-drive in index allows her pistol shots to do 2.1billion damage

Context: Since I have not done a lot of testing I don't know the exact requirements for making this bug appear, so just incase it has any relevance the only weapon that I had equipped was the Dual Grakatas. I was also running the High Index and the bug seemed to scale faster the more tokens you have, however so did your mana drain, scaling at the same speed as damage, also till a cap. I could not upload a screenshot using the Insert image from URL option, so here is the link to the image(Note that in the image I had some shield despite saying it reduces shield till none is left, but the shield I had was due to an Augur mod):https://imgur.com/a/IE9dFMj  

When you get on and then get off of your K-Drive in the Index as Yareli the damage you deal increases, but your shield and HP bar decreases. The HP continues to decrease until you have 10hp, but shield decreases till there is no shield left. If you keep doing this even after reaching 10 max HP you can continue to scale your damage to a cap of (in my experience at least) 2 137 293 696 so once you reach 2.1billion damage you one shot all but get one-shot. A secondary bug that only happened one of the times when I did it(damage, HP and shield all reset to normal once you died and respawned) is in the screenshot which shows on my buffs with an icon simply just showing "icon"

Archived