Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Table

PapaKicks

Question

I know these have been made before but I wanted to make my own.

My design focuses on where an item is most likely to drop, and ignores drop chances, knowing an item drops 25% instead of 37% is useless as long as you know the mission is the highest chance to drop it. That's my theory anyway.

Any suggestions, error corrections, are all welcomed. Hope you find it useful!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avs7eevukmghdHZXVWhwdS1jRHdpdWM5VFczb0VrdkE&usp=sharing

Highest drop chance

Medium drop chance

Lowest drop chance

Edited by Akivoodoo

8 answers to this question

If you have any new info about Void drops, write it here please:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void

That's where I got my info, although I did make a few changes based on logic. For example there is a very distinct pattern for ranged weapons with three parts dropping from T1-T3 of the same mission type. So I applied that pattern to the other ranged weapons that were missing it (just one or two parts).

I also altered the forma drop rate information based on what everyone has told me. Namely that forma's drop more in T1 than T3. I won't change the wiki based on anecdotal information, but will continue to experiment / fine-tune my table.

I think it'd be better if you took a tally of who received what and where (ideally with a screenshot of the mission rewards), and then use that to determine common/uncommon/rare.

As a side note, I personally have still been receiving a lot of Forma BPs in T3 (mainly Survivals since that was what I was running).

Edited by CitizenV

I think it'd be better if you took a tally of who received what and where (ideally with a screenshot of the mission rewards), and then use that to determine common/uncommon/rare.

As a side note, I personally have still been receiving a lot of Forma BPs in T3 (mainly Survivals since that was what I was running).

I believe that's what the original data miner's were doing. No clue if anyone has been keeping it up to date.

I was under the impression that T3 would have the highest forma drop rate (seemed logical) but I heard from multiple people that T1 had the most because of a lack of other items in the T1 loot table. So I really have no clue what to believe at this point.

I could start doing the data mining like you suggested, but that is a lot more work...

Oh. "Datamining" doesn't actually mean datamining around here, i.e. we use it incorrectly. Here it refers to decompiling the game files and pulling the actual drop and reward table items and chances (or other game data such as stats, mechanics, etc.). All the old drop and reward tables basically had the actual chances (and intervals) the game uses. Update 10.3.0 obfuscated those tables though, so while there are still active 'dataminers' around, we can no longer access that data.

Yeah it would require more work :(, and by the time you get enough data, the Codex may be released. So... I guess anecdotal info may be the best way to go for now.

Edited by CitizenV