The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Pc Or Ps4...?

W4RM4CHIN3

for my money, i don't bother with ATI.

their drivers suck, they've been busted numerous times fudging benchmark results.

generally, they (on paper) have faster cores.

but in the real world, (where drivers mean something) they're almost always outperformed by NVIDIA.

spoiler alert

if all you're gonna do is play warframe, pc. devs promised faster updates, and uh....you can do work on a pc lol.

that said, consoles have a much wider range of games, not to mention exclusives. if i had the money, i'd shell out for a ps4.

i'll let someone with more technical prowess recommend a pc.

um no offense but how in gods name do consoles have a wider range of games...not to mention the thousands of pc exclusives compared to 100 or so exclusives combined for consoles

um no offense but how in gods name do consoles have a wider range of games...not to mention the thousands of pc exclusives compared to 100 or so exclusives combined for consoles

Just another person who doesn't know what they're talking about. It's best to ignore them. It's like people forget that the PC's indie pool alone outnumbers the console's entire line-up (exclusive or otherwise).

Just another person who doesn't know what they're talking about. It's best to ignore them. It's like people forget that the PC's indie pool alone outnumbers the console's entire line-up (exclusive or otherwise).

yep. Only thing consoles have is large playerbase. And lower average age of player.

It's better to point out bs on sight though. Otherwise it could spread.