The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Flamel - The Alchemy Warframe (Truly Unique Playstyle) *art Included*

Luminati07

Dear lord, I love everything about this frame. The name, the fact that I can heal my fellow Tenno with the soothing warmth of an acidic explosion, the fact that I can just as easily make it into Ogris- the warframe... I like the fact that the frame promotes thought above everything, to be honest- it's a welcome change from the "Press four to melt the world" playstyle in a bunch of other frames.

Dear lord, I love everything about this frame. The name, the fact that I can heal my fellow Tenno with the soothing warmth of an acidic explosion, the fact that I can just as easily make it into Ogris- the warframe... I like the fact that the frame promotes thought above everything, to be honest- it's a welcome change from the "Press four to melt the world" playstyle in a bunch of other frames.

Heh, thankyou ^^

Exactly! Thought is the exact thing I had in mind when creating this concept.

You need to think about what ability you are planning to use. Memorizing combinations and effects is the main fun in it!

We need something that isn't just 'press 4 to win'

Hey Nugget, I'm working on coloring the frame right now, mind if I post it after resizing?

Go for it!

Can't wait to see what it looks like when coloured. :D

I like it, except I'll add that each skill still functions as its own skill. Not to leave the player completely stranded, i.e. explosive base would also add to the ult or leave a mine or aoe attack. Just my two cents.

Edited by Eso233

I like it, except I'll add that each skill still functions as its own skill. Not to leave the player completely stranded, i.e. explosive base would also add to the ult or leave a mine or aoe attack. Just my two cents.

With the skills, using an explosive base, then mixing will produce an effect.

I could use one explosive base (100 potency points), then use Mix.

This will create a moderate AoE blast with light damage.

You don't have to use 3 'ingredients'

If you want, you can just use one. That way, if you don't have the energy to support 3 ingredients, you aren't left "stranded"

Since Damage 2.0 came out, an elemental fusion-based Warframe would be pretty interesting to see. I like this idea.

Thankyou, thankyou! :D

Damage 2.0 definitely brings new possibilities.

One power might have corrosive damage, while another has fire.

You'll need to memorize which combination does what to maximize damage.

I'll definitely need to go through the OP and think of some ways to make the combinations more interesting with the new damage types.

Edited by Nugget_

Thankyou, thankyou! :D

Damage 2.0 definitely brings new possibilities.

One power might have corrosive damage, while another has fire.

You'll need to memorize which combination does what to maximize damage.

I'll definitely need to go through the OP and think of some ways to make the combinations more interesting.

Or better, each power has a different base element and area type, but they also have a short delay before firing, during which you can trigger a second power to combine their elements for a new effect.