Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request For Some Specific Resources For A Fan Project

Rajko

Hi Community Moderators and DE crew,

I started working on a little fan project, and I was hoping I could get access to some sound resources not included in the fansite kit. Would it be possible to provide a description of what I'd like access to and see if it's all jake by DE?

Edited by Rajko

Specifically I would like an mp3 or wav format for a few of Vor's taunts (opening taunt, the one about death warrant) and Lotus's audio where she cautions the tenno on encountering the assassination target and the line about something wrong, grineer heavy.

If those are available for fan submissions that would be great!  Or if any players have already captured those audio clips and could put them up, that would also be fantastic.

Specifically I would like an mp3 or wav format for a few of Vor's taunts (opening taunt, the one about death warrant) and Lotus's audio where she cautions the tenno on encountering the assassination target and the line about something wrong, grineer heavy.

If those are available for fan submissions that would be great!  Or if any players have already captured those audio clips and could put them up, that would also be fantastic.

-get Free Audio Editor

-get a mic

-record them