The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

New War corrupted my game file I think

(PSN)KnivesInferno

Ok so upon completion of the new content I went to try a new bounty on Cetus. After completing said bounty my team and I were stuck in the map unable to trigger the extraction inside the gate. About 10 minutes later I decided to step outside the gate, and leave the party to see if it'll reload the map with the right cues so I could leave and it still wouldn't let me so I aborted mission and upon that happening I got stuck in a loading screen. So I closed the game and restarted, then when it loaded up it says it can't save my data because it's corrupted and has been saying so since sometimes I just won't let me enter a mission at all. Also regional chat is now missing for me

vor 22 Stunden schrieb (PSN)KnivesInferno:

Ok so upon completion of the new content I went to try a new bounty on Cetus. After completing said bounty my team and I were stuck in the map unable to trigger the extraction inside the gate. About 10 minutes later I decided to step outside the gate, and leave the party to see if it'll reload the map with the right cues so I could leave and it still wouldn't let me so I aborted mission and upon that happening I got stuck in a loading screen. So I closed the game and restarted, then when it loaded up it says it can't save my data because it's corrupted and has been saying so since sometimes I just won't let me enter a mission at all. Also regional chat is now missing for me

Try to delete the save file on the playstation! After that everything should work again! I've had a similar problem twice! It is saved online the error is due to the save backup of the playstation and the message comes error

Archived