Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 1 Mods In Outer Terminus?

CheekyMonkey

Question

So ive been farming OT, and some other high level areas (got all Nyx parts yesterday)...i look at my bags, and notice there are SOOO many low rank mods like rank 1, 2,3 etc...i havnt done any very low level missions in quite a while, including alerts. I thought it has always been the most recent mods picked up were the furthest into your collection (page 7 as opposed to page 1 etc).

so i thought i was just imagining things.

so i did a few more OT missions, got a few Loki and warframe mods. I open my warframe tree, go to the last page with (i think) my most recent mods, and low and behold theyre are for rank 1.

has anyone else noticed this.

i usually sell all my low level mods. i rarely use them in low level weps so i dont keep them, i like to have little clutter. OCD prob i have lol.

thanks

CM

4 answers to this question

I heard there was a bug if a Loki in your group uses Radial Disarm, it makes all the enemies level 1 and subsequently making all the mods they drop level 1. Not sure if it got fixed...

This could be the case?

hrm, you are probbaly right. I play Loki almost exclusively, and use Radial Disarm at least 2x per wave in OT. wow, thanks for the insight. Guess ill have to hop on Frost, press 4 and try not to fall asleep reading my facebook friends posts...lol