Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(SPOILERS) Sentient mission nodes request

DatDuckSaysQuack

First off to DE about the New War:

You've absolutely outdone yourselves. If I had the money, I wish I could give every one of you a beer for the outstanding work that is the quest and everything involved with it. I'm really happy to know that you guys are developing this game, in the midst of all the other crappy companies these days.

That out of the way, now after the New War, I must confess that my thirst for Sentient blood isn't quenched. I know you guys just worked super hard on the New War, but if possible, I'd LOVE to see nodes on perhaps a new planet or a permanent Murex that unlocks after New War, similar to Lua, that only has Sentient enemies and has standard mission objectives, such as Defense, Survival, Exterminate etc. I know that there's the Sentient mission in Veil Proxima, but iirc it's always the same 20 enemy exterminate, and that just doesn't do it for me.

I don't wanna pressure here, as in be like "DO IT NAOOW", but if you guys could just consider if it could be implemented, and if you also like the idea, I'd be really thankful.

Keep being you, DE :D

Or just... I don't know... let us do the New War star chart instead of presenting so many nodes and forcing us to just do 2 out of 3, which are assassination nodes, and slapping us off to Cetus...

... Perhaps in a new star chart mode, similar to Steel Path...? that would be nice...

I see it in a simmilar way. It was really fun dealing with all those sentients but I still want to challange my weapons and my equipment. Like Uhkretor has already said, a mode similar to steelpath with mainly sentients would be absolutely awesome. 

Archived